How To Submit A Guest Post
- The ideal length for a post is between 750 and 1,000 words.
- It must not have been previously published.
- We don’t consider submissions that have simultaneously been queried to other publications.
- Your article should be within your area of interest or expertise.
- I will not critique your work.
- Paste the article into the body of an e-mail, or attach it as a Microsoft word document
- Your title should be a single focus. Such as: Living a healthy life. Not: Living healthy by eating, exercising, and sleeping. (You can include all of them in the story but the title stays single focused)
- Repeat the title in the first paragraph. This reinforces the nature of the story. Links to other websites or articles, 3-4 outbound links.
- Submit at least 3 pictures that are relevent to the story.
Share your video with us, and we may choose to edit it and promote it on our website and social media pages.
Enter the URL of your Facebook, Instagram, YouTube or other account that you would like to be in the comments of the post. We suggest a FB link so that we can add a link back in the original post description for your greatest benefit. Links to Instagram, YouTube or other platforms will be included only in the comments of the post.
If your Video or other attachment is large, please place a link in the “Your Message” box. For really large files, you can use the free option at WeTransfer.com to send files up to 2GB.
Please be sure to fill in and send:
• Your name
• Your contact information
• Your social links
You can also send all submissions to: [email protected].